26 April 2010

In My Thoughts

We should finish something we have started though it would make ourselves more desperate than how we should be.


It'll never been to watch a star fall like as if its really happening it will be the end of the world so I don't need to wait for  u for the next period of time.


If I'm the Walrus, what are you?


The life is just too good for me and I'll share it with you guys if you all bare to call me from the hell of sadness.


While you were out, I will change everything to make sure that you can smile when you see the differences.


Indulgence is something that I like to give to my fellow friends and pals.


By the way, you always in my thought.


It such a shame we worlds apart.


And I can't keep my eyes off of you.


Don't bother me if I'm the one who keep making mistakes.


I'll be the man in your life from the day we first met until the day you gone from this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment