02 March 2010

The Commentators Have Run Out Of Saliva?

Famous Amos is too delicious for me.
Do I need to buy it everyday?
I don't think so.
Two times a month visiting Starbucks and bought a Caramel Machiato with a Grande size.
20% free, who else don't want that kind of offer.

Working days, green lights always been showed for me to get myself early to the outlet.
Now, with sadness full filled me, I saw red lights more times than I off for smoking.
The bike is already 14 years old life time and i don't know when it wants to stop working.
Having a very good foremen at Tanah Putih to make sure WEN still working.
All hail the foreman.

This is another story.
She comes at the right moment of time when I really need someone to help me rise my arms.
DD is a good name and a good combination.
What I'm saying is, I will hold her hands though everyone is asking me too many damn questions.
I already know what to do, I already know what to say.
I've told everyone that I'm really have too many difference between the others male.
I am Fendy. The trouble maker and the peace keeper.
I've born to be in the middle but my attitude never be in the middle.
It always on top of other things and be at the most bottom of everything.

May God bless me!
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment